This Privacy Notice explains in detail the types of data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we’ll store and handle that data, and keep it safe.
We know that there’s a lot of information here, but we want you to be fully informed about your rights, and how Big Buzz Productions uses your data.
When do we collect your personal data?
- When you visit our website.
- When you engage with us on social media.
- When you sign up to our emails
- When you ask us to email you information about our services
- When you choose to complete any surveys we send you.
- When you comment on or review our service.
- When you sign up to join our mailing list
- When you fill in any forms.
What sort of personal data do we collect?
- If you enquire with us your name, email address, enquiry information, and telephone number.
- Details of your visits to our websites and which site you came from to ours.
- Details which help us to recommend items of interest.
- Your comments and reviews.
- To deliver the best possible web experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms you entered.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
Here’s how we’ll use your personal data and why:
- To respond to your queries and inform any future communication with us.
- With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email about relevant services.
Of course, you are free to opt out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
- To develop, test and improve our systems and/or services. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interests.
- To send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services. These messages will not include any promotional content and do not require prior consent when sent by email or text message. We have a legitimate interest to do so as this helps make our products or services more relevant to you.
Of course, you are free to opt out of receiving these requests from us at any time.
How long will we keep your personal data?
- We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
In general, this means that we will only hold your personal data for a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 7 years.
An overview of your different rights
You have the right to ask us to:
- Give you access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge.
- Amend any of your details that we’ve got wrong.
- Stop using your personal data
- Stop sending you marketing messages – we’ll do this right away if you ask
- Erase your personal information (though we may not be able to do this in all cases)
Any questions, enquiries or requests please email us on email@example.com
If we can’t do what you’ve asked, we’ll explain why.
Your right to withdraw consent
Whenever you have given us your consent to use your personal data, you have the right to change your mind at any time and withdraw that consent.
We hope this Privacy Notice has been helpful in setting out the way we handle your personal data and your rights to control it.
If you have any questions that haven’t been covered, please contact us and somebody will be happy to help you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not happy with the way we have handled your data, and are unable to resolve the issue with us personally, you can complain to the ICO.